Hair Free, Care Free!
Get rid of the pesky hair removal rituals like shaving, plucking, bleaching, and waxing! Laser hair removal offers a long-term solution for silky smooth, hair-free skin. As one of the most popular elective treatments in America, laser hair removal is an effective option for the reduction of the hair follicles on your body and/or face.
Reducing hair follicle growth with a laser is a safe process that is suitable for many patients. During the initial consultation, our team goes over concerns, needs, and goals for optimal results. Ideal candidates include those with dark hair as there needs to be visible pigment in the hair follicle for the laser to properly target.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL DO’S
- Before going through the procedure, clients should keep a few things in mind:
- Shave 24 hours prior to treatment so that the laser has easy insertion directly into the follicles.
- Keep relaxed and comfortable. Local anesthetic options are available as well as cooled air to protect the skin and keep the treatment as painless as possible.
- Follow the skincare routine suggested by your clinician. Aloe vera and ice should be applied to the area to reduce irritation.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing for at least two days.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL DONT’S
With the do’s come the don’ts. Our team suggests the following guidelines to achieve the best results along with your comfort in mind:
- Don’t shave, pluck, wax, or bleach the targeted area for six weeks. The root of the hair must be sustained for the laser to target properly.
- Avoid sun exposure to the targeted area.
- Don’t shave the treated area until properly healed. Avoid any scratching as this can prolong the healing process and cause scarring.
- Don’t expose the treated area to extreme heat such as hot baths and saunas.