We are SO excited to have you back!
Our phases of opening are listed below with specific treatments but not limited to what we are offering, this is to give you a baseline of where we can get started within our practice.
- Phase 1: June 8th Treatments while wearing a mask; Botox & Body Contouring.
- Phase 2: June 15th, adding in Facials and LHR (Laser Hair Removal) Body and Fillers.
- Phase 3: July 1, adding in Resurfacing Lasers/Microneedling/Radiofrequency, LHR Face, PRP Tx's, Threads
New Policies, Procedures & Clinic Cleaning
- We will only see you if you have an appointment, no walk-ins during this time.
- If you are looking to purchase skincare products, please call the office and we will take payment over the phone and schedule a pick-up time.
- We will be booking extra time between patients, to properly sanitize the work areas.
- Team Members will be wearing masks and practicing sanitary protocols throughout entire shift.
- To name a few of the areas that will be cleaned after each patient is seen;
- Treatment Rooms, Counter Tops, Sink Area, Fosset Handles, Door Handles, Treatment Bed & Chair, Utensils/Devices/Equipment used, Light Switches, Garbage Bins, Launder Items, Reception Area, Bathrooms.
- We will have select hours with select locations being open and limited Team Members.
- Please be advised that we will be opening in phases and only offering certain treatments/procedures during each phase.
- We will be taking Team Members temperatures and having our Team fill out a pre-shift questionnaire prior to their shift with documentation of doing so.
- Our skincare lines will not have testers available during this time.
- If possible please pay with credit card, as we are trying to avoid cross-contamination. We will be checking you out in the designated treatment room.
- We will have a pre-screening checklist that will need to be filled out prior to your appointment, either by phone or email as well as the consent below where signature is needed.
Mandatory Pre-Treatment Instructions & COVID-19 Informed Consent
- If you are not feeling well, or a member in your household is not feeling well, we ask that you reschedule your appointment till your and/or their symptoms have subsided.
- If you have been traveling outside of the state, we advise you to follow the state protocols before coming in for an appointment.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment time, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the office. At that time, we will then send you a text message/phone call notifying you that you can come into the practice.
- Please be aware that you cannot bring anyone else with you into the office. If you do so, they will be asked to remain outside.
- All patients must arrive at their appointment wearing a mask. If you are unable to do so, we will need to be notified. Certain treatments that require the discontinued use of your mask, will be eligible to receive a new mask from us at the end of your procedure as well.
- Upon entering the office, please make immediate use of our hand sanitizing station and we will ask you to wash your hands in the treatment room that you will be receiving your treatment in.
- We will be taking each patients temperature upon entering the practice.
- Our restrooms will be sanitized after each use.
- We will not be offering any beverages or snacks except for bottled water.
Prior to coming into the practice, you will be asked to review, sign and return the below consent to Neem Medical Spa, via email or our TouchMD Patient Portal.
E-sign via your TouchMD account